Your teeth will darken over time. Changes in the color of your teeth can be caused by such factors as the food and beverages consumed (like coffee, tea and soda). Other known factors for discoloration may include childhood medications or illnesses, aging, tobacco use or improper oral hygiene. Restoring your natural white smile is a priority for our dental whitening team. We can provide a variety of options for whitening your smile.
We are trained professionals using industry-approved methods. Our goal is to meet the needs of every patient, and every patient's needs are different, therefore we offer various whitening methods:
- Professional-Strength Whitestrips – whitening strips (80% stronger than store-bought) to be used at home.
- Custom-made – trays are molded to fit your upper and lower teeth. Use at home with professional strength gel for one to two weeks to get desired shade.
- Chair-side bleaching – one or two sessions of in-office bleaching.
- Deep Bleaching – two sessions of in-office bleaching combined with custom-made trays to be used between sessions for maximum whitening.
- Express White - Brighten your smile in as little as 10-15 minutes. This in-office procedure can be done during your cleaning appointment.
Nothing improves your appearance more than a bright, white smile, so call us today for a whitening evaluation!